Karachi, the city of lights and so much more. Karachi is a city that has been through a lot in its modern history. It has seen it all, from being one of the wealthiest cities in Asia to going through an economic downfall and finally making a comeback as a booming metropolis with a bright future ahead. With this article we will tell you about some things you can do while visiting Karachi Pakistan.
Karachi Attractions: Karachi has a lot to offer from beaches, lush green parks and wildlife sanctuaries.
Here are some of the best attractions in Karachi Pakistan that will give you something to do when visiting this vibrant city.
– Clifton Beach is one of the most popular tourist spots located on the shore line with beautiful white sand, the beach is always crowded with people enjoying water sports.
– Frere Hall is a colonial structure built in honor of Sir Henry Bartle Frère, who was also known as “the maker of modern Karachi” for his contributions to establishing major institutions including hospitals and schools during Colonial times.
– Bagh Ibne Qasim is a recreation park located at Clifton Karachi Pakistan. It has lush green gardens and scenic lakes which make it an ideal picnic spot for families who want to spend an afternoon enjoying nature.
– Jinnah Mausoleum is the final resting place of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founder of Pakistan and widely considered as Quaid e Azam.
– Mere weather Tower is an old British era clock tower located in Karachi Pakistan near Frere Hall that was built by the British to serve as a water reservoir during summer months.
– Bagh Ibne Qasim houses several art galleries, museums and libraries which are worth visiting if you want to see some beautiful artwork.
– Karachi Zoo is located near Bagh Ibne Qasim and has a large collection of animals including Bengal tigers, lions, bears and several types of birds which make it an ideal place to visit for families who want to spend some time enjoying nature.
– Sindh Museum or the Mohatta Palace was built in 1927 by Shivratan Chandraratan Mohatta and is one of Karachi’s most beautiful buildings.
– National Museum has a wonderful collection of antiques, sculptures and paintings that date back to the Indus Valley civilization. It also houses several historical documents which will give you an insight into Pakistan’s history from when it was part of the British empire to becoming an independent state.
– Karachi Zoo is one of the best places for families who want to spend some time enjoying nature and watching wildlife in its natural habitat. Located near Bagh Ibne Qasim, it has a large collection of animals including Bengal tigers, lions, bears as well as several types birds that are indigenous to this area.
– Karachi is a city that has been through a lot in its modern history and there are several museums, art galleries and libraries which will give you an insight into Pakistan’s recent past from when it was part of the British empire to becoming an independent state. Each museum has something different to offer so make sure you check them out.
Karachi is a city in Pakistan with a rich culture and history. Karachi has been an important port for centuries, so it’s no wonder that Karachi dishes have a mixture of influences from the Middle East, India, and China due to its diverse population. Karachi food is incredibly diverse as well – there are street foods all over the city that will satisfy any craving. Here are some Karachi dishes you should try.
Pakistani People Life Style – Pakistani Life style is a culture that has been shaped by the geography, history and diverse population of Pakistan. The food, clothing and lifestyle in Karachi for example will be different from what you find in Lahore because of the cultural differences between these two cities. In this blog post we’ll take a look at some traditional Pakistani way of life through pictures to get an idea about how the people live their lives.
As you can see from the pictures, Pakistani people are very fond of taking selfies. Life is always full of surprises for them. The weddings are a big deal where families gather to celebrate with lots food and dance parties And Pakistan People Life Style related events also give people an opportunity to wear their best clothes which they buy during special occasions like Eid and other festivals. Life in Pakistan is always about enjoying a great time with friends and family.