Two children have been killed and several people injured after a suicide bombing in Pakistan’s gwadar a local official said friday’s attack targeted a vehicle carrying chinese nationals.
The chinese embassy has confirmed one national was amongst the injured as according to the balochistan spokesperson at least two children were killed in a suicide attack targeting a vehicle carrying a chinese nationals in balochistan’s gawadar district on friday three people including the cars driver were also injured when a suicide bomber blew himself near the vehicle he said that two children playing nearby had died in the explosion while one chinese national sustained minor injuries.
The injured were shifted to the hospital in gawadar the blast took place shortly after 7 pm in baloch ward near gawadar’s east expressway an investigation into the incident has been launched information minister Fawad Chaudhary says that the attack in Gawadar is just another expression of the game against the economic vision of great leadership of China and Pakistan.
Saying, that the enemy cannot undermine the resolve of Pakistan and China he also said that the government will spare no effort to bring the culprits.
We know that on july 14 the bus carrying chinese workers in the dasu area of khabar pakhtun khas upper kohistan district fell into a ravine after an explosion killing 13 people including nine chinese nationals now we also know that foreign minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that india’s research and analysis wing raw and Afghanistan’s national directorate of security intelligence agencies were behind the attack but so far an investigation is started.