Telenor Monthly internet Package 10 GB *335#
Telenor 4G Monthly Ultra brings for you 10 GB including 10 GB (12 AM – 8 AM ) of 4G Internet data for a whole month in just Rs. 450 + (incl. Tax). No more hassle with the best internet offer in town. Just Dial : *335#.
Telenor is offering a new internet package with a big data limit of 10 GB for just Rs.599. This offer is available only for the new users and the offer is valid for one month. This plan is available in select circles across India and it’s applicable to both prepaid and postpaid users.
1. Telenor is offering a new internet package with a big data limit of 10 GB for just Rs.599
2. Telenor is offering a new internet package with a big data limit of 10 GB for just Rs.599. Under the package, a customer will get a 10 GB data pack for Rs.599. The data can be used for both 3G and 4G networks. After the completion of the 10 GB data limit, the speed will be reduced to 80 kbps.This price for the new users is a good deal for the speed of service.
3. Just like their SE products, people have started complaining on twitter. First, it was postpaid users, then prepaid users and now it is customers starting with new internet plans! It may be a case where some people have already connected their new phones with their existing internet connections and are not yet using their new internet connection to surf the web. It may also be the case that they were though to connect their new phones with the same internet connection but are waiting for the newer SE phone like the iPhone X.
4. This has led to a discussion that I’ve read on a few forums about the new cancer treatment options available in the US. Many are asking the question of whether all internet based cancer treatments are available in the US. Many people have mentioned that they are using these internet based cancer treatments to manage their treatment and how this is preferable to the traditional methods of chemotherapy and radiation.
5. Let us first understand what’s the difference between these cancer treatments.CTR’s are a management and monitoring technique that is used for observing the effect of treatment on the body. Basically the patients get regular scans of their bodies and gens tested through x-ray, CT scan and MRI to observe the progress of cancer together with the behaviour of cells and organ systems in the body.CTR related doctors use this data to assist them in deciding upon the best course of action for the patient.
2. This offer is available only for the new users and the offer is valid for one month
3. This offer is available only for new users and the offer is valid for one month. If you are a new user you need to sign up on the website and if you are already a user you need to sign in to your account.
4. The actionable reason for this offer is that the user is limited to using only 10 GB per month which would be equal to 500 micros. As per the regulatory guidelines the limits for the mobile internet packages should be based on the download speed rather than the speed of the connection.
5. Based on our experience with this offer we tried it out and for 0.25 cents a day you can get 1.5 TB of data. After a week of using the service we were able to download the full 1.5 TB in a day without any problems.
6. Those who are interested in downloading the full 1.5 TB for free can go to the website www.telenor.com/mytensa (make sure you are logged in with the same email address).
7. This is an innovative offer but what makes it so stand out in our mind is the offer of:
8. Data only for new data users
9. This is really interesting offer, it’s not just applicable to new users but also to existing users as well. What if at some point, Teleflink gave an ultimate data limit of 20 GB even though this is a huge limit for even very high speed data plans? This would completely change the scenario in the market and would ultimately affect how much data users are used to having.
11. While everyone is discussing the next big thing, that could finally change the market, I believe that building a network below this limit works much better and could set a welcome precedent for the industry.
3. This plan is available in select circles across India and it’s applicable to both prepaid and postpaid users
4. Reliance has launched a new plan that is available in select circles across India. The new plan is applicable to both prepaid and postpaid users, allowing them to enjoy free voice calls, SMSes, and data. The plan is currently available in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Kerala, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune.Internet speed is limited to 2 MBPS (megabits per second) with a data top-up of Rs.500. To avoid data overage charges, you can make purchases of $1.25 million or more within the next 30 days. Immediate Internet speeds are available with a 2 MBPS top-up.
5. The 25/5 bundle is currently applicable to new Internet customers who are Rs.499 (for new internet customers who were added to the existing subscribers’ benefits) or more. For existing Internet customers, they can avail of a free 10GB plan for 31 days and the existing Internet customers can avail of a 5GB plan for 29 days for the new Internetipl·s.
4. Postpaid users will get an additional bonus of 5 GB data/month if they recharge their connection with this special pack
5. In a bid to attract more postpaid subscribers, telecom companies have been offering lucrative freebies and discounts to postpaid customers. Now, BSNL is offering additional bonus data to postpaid users who recharge their connection with special packs. With this offer, BSNL is offering 5 GB data free to its postpaid users.
6. What is the Offer?
7. The new offer by BSNL is interesting as compared to other telecom companies in the country. Besides offering a much larger free data limit, BSNL is also giving additional data free to its telecom users. The offer is applicable to new users and it applies to both prepaid and postpaid users.
8. BSNL is the fourth largest telecommunications company in the country employing nearly 300,000 people, and the company has over 1 trillion USD investment capital. Currently, BSNL offers a full suite suite of broadband services including Cable modem, Wireless Network, Integrated with flight connectivity, phone inferiority, mobile handset, land line phone, etc.
9. The actual data limit for new subscribers is 10 GB for a month. BSNL is providing extra 5 GB data free of cost for postpaid subscribers. The target audience for this offer is people who already have internet connection but they are interested in getting more data.
10. Who is Eligible?
11. The new internet offering by BSNL is only available to new prepaid and postpaid customers. It is also applicable to both prepaid and postpaid customers. The people who are eligible to take advantage of this offer can be people living in NCR (National Capital Region) and people living outside the NCR. The new internet connection offered by BSNL is 1 Mbps.
12. The company is also giving bonus 10 GB data for the users who choose the company’s prepaid plans only. This provides people with an additional 5GB data at no additional cost to their internet charges.
5. The pack also offers unlimited local, STD, roaming calls within India along with free incoming on roaming calls
6. Reliance Jio, the latest entrant in the Indian telecom sector, has launched a new plan, Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan, which offers a total of 84 days of unlimited services along with a total of 4GB of high-speed data in a day. The plan is priced at Rs 309 and is valid for 84 days.
7. Reliance Jio has a powerful rival in Flipkart and some analysts believe that the new entrant is trying to take advantage of Flipkart’s poor governance. However, this isn’t the reason why many people support this new entrant.
8. A few hundred thousand new users just threw a fit this month because Reliance Jio launched a new unlimited data plan with a huge data limit and promised a higher ROP (Return on Operational expenditure) to the users. The users were angry because the old plans were giving way to a more powerful and faster Jio.Below is a screenshot of an email we sent out to some of the users.
9. At first glance, you might think that users are angry because they are getting a new plan with a bigger data limit. To the users, it seems very reasonable as the old data that was limited to 10GB per day was getting diluted by 4GB from the new unbundled plan. Reliance Jio gave the benefit of a doubt to every monthly user whether they were using a Jio phone or a Flipkart phone, to give himself greater data capacity.
10. We should understand that the new unlimited data plan gave the users more options to benefit from Jio’s unlimited internet data. However, there was a deeper cause for the anger.The old users were de-personalized from the new plan by Reliance Jio. The new plan remained ‘only for new users, with poor onboarding and educational material, not to mention pricing and ROP issues.’The net result of this was that users felt tricked into a higher data cap and offering a higher ROP.The old users where granted more data than the new users and were not given a chance to enjoy the benefits of Jio.